Tab Effect: Give a 3D Flipping Tab Effect in Firefox

Posted by Shailendra Doke | Apr 10, 2008
ADVERTISEMENTS


Tab Effect

Tab Effect is a Mozilla Firefox add-on, which adds a 3D cube rotation effect when you flip or change the Tabs. This extension uses DirectX 8 to create the 3D Cube rotation effect while switching the tabs.

This add-on is good to impress your friends. But Not that much important for a geek as it slows down your browsing speed. I used it for a while and got bored then removed it.

Download Tab Effect

Related: OpenDownload: Run Downloads in Firefox Instead of Saving Them

1 Comment
  • # Anonymous on 11/22/2012 02:21:00 PM  

    An outѕtаnding share! I havе ϳust forwarԁed thіs onto
    a cowοrkеr who hаѕ
    bеen doing a littlе rеѕearсh on this.

    And he in fact bought me dinnеr bеcаuse I dіsсovered іt for him.
    .. lol. So let me reword thiѕ.... Thanks fоr thе
    meal!! Βut уeah, thanx for spending time to talk аbout thiѕ iѕsue here on youг blοg.
    Here is my web page crystal photos

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=64a5285b3ec55eb364ca9dffe47f3b72